Oaktown Ghosttown - a Costumed Fundraiser for "Walk Oakland Bike Oakland"
- October 27, 2016
Vampires, werewolves and ghosts... What a fright! It's time for a costume party this Halloween night!
Join us for a Spook-tackular early Halloween Party on October 27 from 6-9 PM at Oakland SPUR.
Every dollar raised at this event will be used to bring high quality programming to the community, such as:
- Championing high quality, protected and connected bikeways,
- Leading free walks and rides with Oakland Urban Paths and Oakland Museum of California,
- Presenting Oaklavía Open Street events,
- Ride Like a Girl women's bicycling workshop,
- Facilitating Parklet pilots, and
- Championing well-designed public streets that enhance walking and bicycling experiences for people of all ages and abilities.
Prices go up $5 each person at the door, so get your tickets now.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help sponsor our event with a cash or in-kind donation.
Oakland, CA 94612